Thursday 9 December 2010

Tutorial and Mentor Reflections

Working with my tutor on this academic paper and PDP elements, i have learnt alot about myself and felt i have improved my learning skills.  My tutor was particularly helpful when selecting a topic for my academic paper, plenty of useful suggestions and opportunities for one to one tuition were offered, i attended a meeting with my tutor who basically assured me that i was going in the right direction with my paper, even though i did end up changing the topic i chose.  My mentor has helped me with several maths problems and offered sound advice when writing my lab reports for materials, he is particularly knowledgable when it comes to engineering materials, their properties and also with the structure of written lab reports.  I will continue to go to him when i need to know anything college or work related.

No comments:

Post a Comment